Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Cogs are still turning!





Hello all so post 3 and though not too much to report I am still aiming to keep this going. I have decided to take a leaf from inquisitor Steve’s book and layout my blog in a set fashion



Inbox: latest purchases and plans

Workbench: current Projects

Outbox: completed items

Reports from the Front lines: battle reports

Community Update: Club goings on



So on to the new format:



Inbox:

So I recently received the following items:

 Magnets for completing my ghost/doom arks

 Bits to make my command squad



Workbench:



 Club terrain: completed the base coats and dry brushing on both my ork and chaos shrine/idol just require basing and detail, with finally coat of weathering

 Started to build command squad and also

 Harath Shen apothecary special character



Outbox: nothing to report and feel ashamed…



Reports from the front line: got a game organised for Thursday at my local GW looking forward to taking the necrons for a spin for the first time since purchase in January



Community Update: club now has a website! www.droclub.webs.com . This as well as the face book page will allow the club to communicate outside of hours and to advertise to new members. There is a forum that requires approval to join so bare with me with responses and also profiles must be created to post items. Also had a number of enquires about the club now from outside my usual circles which is great that the word is slowly getting out there. The club can take 12 members at a one time at current plan with 4 boards and painting facilities. I hope that this is enough, but don’t want to over reach on my first attempt. Be nice if 6-8 people turned up but any would be great lol. Also the club is asking for support with terrain and boards in the future to help make it a great experience for all.



Well that’s me for now



IronHelmIV out

No comments: